Friday, December 4, 2009

Quote for 12/4/2009

Imagination is more important than knowledge. - (Albert Einstein)


Knowledge will help you reach understanding of the problem but will often limit your ability to solve it. If you always try to solve a problem using what you "know" you will never be able to see beyond the limits of what is "reasonable." Most of the worlds great success achieved the results because they were unreasonable. A reasonable person says "that is just the way it is," an unreasonable say "I can change anything because I always have the power to change myself." Stop relying on what you "know." Start thinking about "what could be" and find a pathway to achieve it. "But David you don't understand, I am horrible with money! Every investment I have ever made has been a failure." WRONG! You are great at handling money, you just don't believe it! What you believe will compel you or hold you back. Many times believing is unreasonable but unreasonable creates results. The unreasonable person would say "even though my last 15 investments were not successes, I learned 15 ways not to invest! My next 15 will be much more profitable as a result!" Then to guarantee that success they would invest 20% of all their resources (time, money, etc.) to making that belief a reality. Surrounding themselves with books on investing, attending seminars and finding investors to provide them wise council.

Don't KNOW IT, BELIEVE IT even if it is unreasonable then create the pathway to achieve it!

No comments: